Why Buying a Timeshare Makes Sense
There is a smarter way to vacation than paying for the single use a of a hotel room for vacation. For about the same money as it would cost to reserve a few vacations in a nice hotel, accommodations can be owned forever in a deeded vacation timeshare. This means that you can vacation in “your” residence or villa or that you can exchange your to vacation in resorts virtually anywhere in the world.
The largest and most respected companies in the resort industry are selling timeshare resort condos. Marriott, Disney, Four Season, Ritz-Carlton, Hilton and Wyndham have have developed stunning resorts with numerous amenities in desirable locations which are incredibly popular. The fact that strong consumer legislation now governs the timeshare industry, combined with the fact that solid developers are now the rule, has given the timeshare industry the stability once only accorded to luxury hotels.
Why Does Vacation Timeshare Ownership make so much sense? There are over four million owners at 4,800 resorts worldwide who can attest to the success of their purchase.
1. Vacationing without the big ticket: Timeshare owners are delighted when they check out at the end of their week’s stay, because they do not have a bill. They will not receive a bill for the rest of their lives because they own their accommodation as deeded property. The money saved here quickly pays back the low initial purchase price.
2. Spacious accommodations – like home: As opposed to staying in a small hotel room, enjoy status and fine treatment as a condo owner. It’s a much more comfortable and upscale way to vacation. Willas are spacious, most withfull kitchens, private bedrooms and ample square footage. Accommodations are available for up to twelve guests Most resorts have great activities and excursions arranged and often free. Spend your time enjoying vacationing.
3. Save money: Because most villas have kitchens, a family can easily save $100 a day by not dining in expensive restaurants for every meal.
4. No additional fees: There is no charge for extra guests as with a a hotel. There are no occupancy taxes so common with hotels.
5. Ownership, not rental: Owners can sell their interest whenever they want. Your timeshare is a financial asset.
6. An asset to give to others: Deeded timeshare owners can will their interest to their loved ones.
7. Income: Owners can rent-out their time rather than using it.
8. Gifts to others: One of the most appreciated gifts you can give is that of a week at a luxurious resort. This is actually one of the biggest joys of timeshare ownership. It’s a great feeling to give family and friends the gift of a vacation.
9. Additional styas available to owners: At their home resort, owners get first choice at unused time at true bargain owner rates for two and three day stays in addition to using their weekly allotted vacation time.
10. Own one week, but stay for many: Timeshare owners have worldwide “Bonus Time” available. These are extra weeks (and weekend getaways) through the exchange companies such as Interval International and RCI. These weeks require no payment of maintenance fees, can be used often, and the rates are known to be unheard of bargains. Luxury and spaciousness at exceedingly low rates.
If you enjoy vacationing, timeshare makes great financial sense while offering wonderful vacations. It also is the perfect means to help achieve the most important thing of all – sharing quality time and making memories.