This new service is designed for those Guests who are unable to participate in longer ride waits due to disability. With this new system Guests are allowed to schedule a return time that is comparable tot he current queue wait for the given attraction.
This service does not provide immediate or priority attraction access.
Here are some Terms & Conditions:
- Your scheduled return time doesn’t give immediate access upon return
- You may not hold more than 1 active attraction return time at once
- Park and attraction hours are subject to change at any point
- Disney’s Fastpass program is a separate service any may be used on top of the disability service
- This is not valid for any theme park, attraction, service or facility
- All guests must meet boarding requirements
- When utilizing this program, it is possible to experience greater waits than the wait posted