Walt Disney World Disability Access Service
This new service is designed for those Guests who are unable to participate in longer ride waits due to disability. With this new system Guests are allowed to schedule a return time that is comparable tot he current queue wait for the given attraction.
This service does not provide immediate or priority attraction access.
Here are some Terms & Conditions:
- Your scheduled return time doesn’t give immediate access upon return
- You may not hold more than 1 active attraction return time at once
- Park and attraction hours are subject to change at any point
- Disney’s Fastpass program is a separate service any may be used on top of the disability service
- This is not valid for any theme park, attraction, service or facility
- All guests must meet boarding requirements
- When utilizing this program, it is possible to experience greater waits than the wait posted