Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch0130 Daybreak Ridge Rd, Avon Colorado 81620 USA
The Ritz Carlton Club at Bachelor Gulch offers the finest Colorado ski condos in the Vail area. Complete with the Ritz Carlton standard of service, exquisitely furnished accommodations and a ski in, ski out slopeside location, this Beaver Creek vacation rental is bound to exceed your expectations for the ultimate experience amongst Colorado ski vacations. Oh, we forgot to mention, there are FREE LIFT TICKETS! Up to 6 lift tickets PER DAY are included with your Ritz Bachelor Gulch rental and can be used at any of the nearby Vail Ski Resorts, including Beaver Creek ski mountain, Bachelor Gulch (which is right outside your doorstep), and Vail ski resort. Look no further, the ultimate in luxury Vail lodging has arrived.
- Play tennis on of four professional-grade clay courts
- Go Ice Skating on our outdoor rink in the heart of Beaver Creek Village
- Access to The Ritz Carlton Club®, Bachelor Gulch state of the art fitness center and spa
- With our trademark Loan-a-Lab Program, you can take Bachelor, our labrador retriever, out for a walk around town or down a trail, or thrown him tennis balls
- Spago: The flagship restaurant of master chef Wolfgang Puck serves innovative and artistic american cuisine with asian accents and traditional Rocky Mountain flavors.
- Zach's Cabin: Unique, on-mountain dining experience reserved for Ritz Carlton Club®Members
- Buffalo Bar: casual dining experience and beverages
- The Mountainside Terrace: Unique outdoor dining experience with bar and casual dining
- The Great Room: Lounge Room with sofas, fire pit, and casual dining coupled with one-of-kind mountain views.
- Seven: casual counter-service dining
- Club Member's Lounge, featuring complimentary breakfast
- On-Site Concierge who can assist with coordinating activities,dinner plans, travel plans, and more
- Ski Valet will assist you with lift tickets and readying your ski equipment
- Beaver Creek Sports on site for technical needs regarding sporting equipment
- Member storage for ski equipment
- Wide variety of nearby dining options, as well as the option of having a personal chef
- Twice-Daily Housekeeping
- Ritz Kids Program
- Daily, Weekly, and Seasonal Events exclusive to Club Members, including:
- Guest Speakers and Performances
- Wine and food tastings
- Nature-related presentations and activities
- Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding over the immense Beaver Creek and Vail Mountain terrains
- Cross Country Skiing amidst the picturesque Rocky Mountains
- Access to The Talons Challenge for more advanced skiers
- Snowboarding, Telemarking, and Snowshoeing across snowy landscapes
- Take a ride on a snowmobile, dogsled, or horse-drawn sleigh while taking in the mountain views
- Embark on a wilderness journey by horseback, mountain bike, by kayak, by Jeep®, or by foot.
- Hop aboard a gondola, slide down the tubing hill, race around the snowmobile track, ice skate, snow shoe, show your skills at orienteering, play laser tag, jump high on the rebound trampoline, or ride a ski bike at Adventure Ridge
- Golf at Red Sky championship courses, just 15 minutes away
- Fly-fishing, complete with gear and lessons
- The Vilar Performing Arts Center,which hosts a wide variety of concerts, musicals, and performances.
- Scenic Chairlift Rides to various locations
- Conveniently located in beautiful Vail Valley, 30 minutes from Vail/Eagle Airport
- Conveniently located within 2 hour drive to Denver and 2 hour drive to Aspen