Five fun things to do near Pueblo Bonito resorts in Cabo
Are you heading down to sunny Cabo for a family trip, girls weekend or honeymoon? No matter the occasion, her are some fun things to do near Pueblo Bonito!
- Cookin’ Cabo: Mexican cooking classes in Cabo San Lucas. They’ll lead you through an experience of Flavors, Colors and Culture. From shopping for the produces in the local markets to thier home and kitchen. This is an immersive experience the whole family will love.
- Tropicat Jazz & Wine Sunset Tour: Sail on the Tropicat, Cabo’s most luxurious super-catamaran. Cruise includes premium wine, an international bar, and elegant canapes. Tour features the smooth sounds of contemporary jazz and Cabo’s spectacular scenery. This one is for you, honeymooners.
- Quivira Golf Club: Golfing in warmer weather is always a good idea!
- Whale Watch Cabo: Whale Watch Cabo offers a few types of whale watching tours beginning in late November through April each year, coinciding with the migration of Humpback and Gray Whales.
- Cabo Shark Dive: This thrilling dive company provides different tours that are open to everybody, from experienced shark divers and professional photographers to first timers and beginner divers. Any thrill seekers??
Have a timeshare question, or just need help with finding the perfect vacation? Contact us here, or call 1.888.888.2204